Our Live Bacteria
- Targeted microbiome support for you.
- + Rhamnosus GG supports healthy, balanced gut microbiome
- + Lactobacillus has been associated with good quality semen.
- + Lactobacillus reuteri and Bifidobacterium can present antioxidant activity and reduce damage caused by oxidative stress.
- + Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium is associated with improved sperm motility and reduced the
percentage of sperm DNA fragmentation.
- + Lactobacillus was consistently associated with normal semen analysis parameters and fertility.
- + Lactobacillus crispatus: is positively associated with its fecundation capacity, as it exerts a positive impact over the sperm concentration and morphology.
- + Bifidobacterium longum: large scale clinical trials have shown that the strain is effective by improving intestinal environment, prevention of diarrhoea, alleviation of constipation as well as supporting the immune system.
- Research has shown that a dysbiotic microbiota composition may have an influence on sperm motility and morphology.
Our Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin D: plays an important role in sperm production, quality, motility and semen function. It is also vital for overall health through its immune and hormone regulatory functions.
- Vitamin C: important for the normal function of the immune system, support healthy cell division and contributes to the maintenance of healthy sperm by protecting the sperm’s DNA from free radical damage.
- Vitamin E: is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps protect the sperm’s cell membrane from damage. Studies have shows that vitamin E improves sperm motility (movement). Vitamin C functions to regenerate vitamin E; thus, these vitamins may work together to improve sperm function.
- Selenium: contributes to normal spermatogenesis. It is a trace mineral that functions as an antioxidant. Selenium supplements have been shown to increase sperm motility, and a combination of selenium and vitamin E has been shown to decrease damage from free radicals and improve sperm motility in infertile men.
- Zinc: contributes to normal fertility and reproduction & the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood. It also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, an important consideration for healthy sperm production as sperm can be damaged by free radicals.
- CoQ10: to increase sperm count and motility by giving its mitochondria a boost of energy. It may also protect sperm from free radical damage.
- L-Arginine: an amino acid, is the precursor to nitric oxide which may dilate blood vessels, this mechanism has been proposed to help with sperm motility and mobility, allowing sperm to reach their target.
- L-Carnitine: provides energy sources for sperm maturation and metabolism and it may enhance the speed at which the sperm swim.