Our Live Bacteria
- L. rhamnosus GG: is one of the most widely studied probiotic strains and its effects on human health have been examined in numerous clinical trials.
- L. gasseri: is validated by clinical data displaying maintenance of vaginal homeostasis.
- Our Live bacteria: are encapsulated during freeze drying (lyuphilisation) process, aiding protection from the harsh acid environment of the stomach.
NuaBiome Women contains 400µg folic acid, in the active form folate, the NHS recommended level for women trying to conceive.
Our Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin C: an important antioxidant which assists in protecting the mother’s DNA from oxidative damage. Also critical for the normal function of a mother’s immune system.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin E: important antioxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress
- Folate: known to help prevent spina bifida. Works together with Vitamin B12 to ensure healthy cell-division and normal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Selenium: antioxidant that helps to protect maternal DNA, as well as proteins and lipids from oxidative damage. Important for the normal functioning of the immune and thyroid systems.
- Zinc: contributes to normal fertility and reproduction