Our Live Bacteria
- Targeted microbiome support for you.
- L. rhamnosus GG: supports intestinal barrier function by helping intestinal integrity and supporting the immune system.
- L. gasseri: supports a healthy vaginal microbiome
- + Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. Lactis: has been associated with benefits in the areas of gastrointestinal health and immune health.
- + Lactobacillus acidophilus: support to maintain healthy levels of bacteria in the vagina.
Folic Acid (Active Form Folate)
Folate is the natural form of vitamin B9, used by the body for maternal tissue growth during pregnancy as well as normal blood formation, normal immune function and reducing tiredness and fatigue. Many women find it difficult to absorb folic acid, that is why NuaBiome Women contains 400ug (the recommended level for women trying to conceive), in the active form of folate over the synthetic form of folic acid.
Ovulation is an energy-intense process. A woman’s eggs (oocytes) are cells, and the mitochondria are responsible for energy production within the cell. The human egg contains more mitochondria than any other cell. CoQ10 plays a crucial role in energy production inside the mitochondria.
Our Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin C: an important antioxidant which assists in protecting the mother’s DNA from oxidative damage. Also critical for the normal function of a mother’s immune system.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin E: important antioxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress
- Folate: known to help prevent spina bifida. Works together with Vitamin B12 to ensure healthy cell-division and normal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Selenium: antioxidant that helps to protect maternal DNA, as well as proteins and lipids from oxidative damage. Important for the normal functioning of the immune and thyroid systems.
- Zinc: contributes to normal fertility and reproduction